Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Re-coup

--From June 21st--
Ok. I meant to type this sooner but I was trying to re-coup after our near death expereince my familly and I survived today. So this post will be short. I will simply give you the pros and cons of the day.

PROS- Lia had an awesome day showing us around the Bejing school for the blind and then taking us to Bethel where she spent most of her life. Bethel is especiallly awesome because a French ...couple who love God founded it to serve the least of these. There were many tears shed at Lia's farewell party, but overall an awesome time.
 

 CONS- Our driver for the day got us lost more times than I can remember, ran out off gas and then tried to kill us repeatedly by crossing lanes of traffic even Superman wouldn't have attempted to cross to rescue Lois Lane. The whole day was culminated by Amy and I both grabbing a daughter and running through stopped traffic when we were about 3 blocks from the hotel because we had just had enough.

Alrighty then, I will leave you with this thought I saw on a lady's handbag toady at the blind school.: "Walk by faith , not by sight" or my revision - "Ride by faith , not by sight." 

Swavel

No comments: