Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Whirlwind

--From June 28th--
Many years ago, my eldest daughter and I would watch the movie Tarzan together and my favorite part of the movie was when Jane would say to Tarzan, while on a tree limb, in a British accent, “Oh I see.’’

The other night while I was out hunting and gathering for supper (looking for Mcdonald’s) for my family in a busy China city it came to me, finally I see. Well, at least I see better. I see we... are exactly where God wants us, out of our comfort zone and that we have adopted a whirlwind.




Many have asked about Lia’s limited vision and to tell you the truth we are still not exactly sure what entirely she can and cannot see. This I know for a fact, it does not hinder her in her daily life. When you meet her, the first thing you will notice is her energy, which we are trying to harness. She can dress herself, brush her teeth, do her own hair, count money, and she can sing directly into a florescent light. She also sings a mean karaoke version of Phil Collin's song, “You'll Be in my Heart.”

Now what does all this mean? I’m not exactly sure I know, but here’s my best shot.
I can't see what the the future holds, but God does, so I will walk close behind Him.
Swavel

No comments: