Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Unscathed

--From July 5th--
About a week ago, I had an epiphiany. Strange enough, it happened while I was waiting for an order at a Pizza Hut in China. It had been a crazy day and I just paused long enough to catch my breath and listen to the background music. The speakers were playing the old tune, "someone to watch over me."

It struck me how appropiate this song has been for me and my family in the past few weeks. Now you can call me crazy, but I don't think it was mere coincidence my family and I went halfway around the world unscathed. I will give that credit to God who not only planned the trip but protected us as He always does. Even since we've been home He has let it be known that without His care we would be in big trouble.

 To me, John 15:5 best sums up how I am feeling tonight, ".....Without God I can do nothing...

 Swavel

No comments: